AC Milan home to Napoli
- AC Milan’s home record is 11-0-4 and they’ve won 9 straight
- Milan are 55-43-33 all time versus Napoli
- Rossoneri have won 42% of all home matches against the Partonepei
Meanwhile, the Neopolitans have won three straight Serie A matches. The Partonepei sit second in the table and boast a 7-4-4 away record. Edison Cavani leads the way up front, with Marek Hamsik the key playmaker. With Mario Balotelli’s ban, Giampaolo Pazzini and Stephan El Shaarawy will lead the Rossoneri up front.
- Milan’s CBs vs. Edison Cavani: stop the Matador and a win is much more likely
- Stephan El Shaarawy vs. Paolo Cannavaro: pace and guile vs tact and wit
- Marek Hamsik vs. Ignazio Abate: Hamsik his the killer pass and finish in his locker, Abate is solid and loves to bomb forward
This looks a real even tie. AC Milan are rising and have been strong at home. Napoli are a top side and have a dangerous predator in Cavani. Losing Balotelli doesn’t help. Milan have won nine straight at home and are yet to draw. Napoli have outscored Milan in this year’s campaign 57-55 and conceded fewer goals, 29-34.
Prediction: AC Milan 2 Napoli 1
Live match commentary Sunday 2:45pm US eastern standard time.